Providing our clients with high quality holistic advice often requires blending together expertise from other additional advisers and consultants, bringing together complementary strengths. We know from our experience just some of the innovative ways in which our professional partners have added significantly to the solutions we are able to deliver to our clients. Our professional partners include solicitors, accountants, tax consultants, general insurance brokers, pension administrators, discretionary fund managers, human resource managers and corporate financiers.
Surveys show there are three main questions a professional addresses when choosing a complimentary professional partner to work with:
- What do your clients expect from you?
- What do you expect from a professional relationship?
- How can that relationship help with Client Management?
Furthermore you need to establish if the relationship will be a one off piece of work for a specific need or building a long term professional relationship that compliments both businesses and provides synergy for your clients. In this instance the questions are:
- is my business building long term relationships?
- are we retaining existing clients year on year?
- are we obtaining recommendations from existing clients and referrals from our partners?
- do we understand client’s needs through formal reviews?
- do we as a business have regular client communication?
- do we complete and understand client segmentation & “needs” profiling?
This can only be achieved if your chosen partner exhibits the same high principles as your own business. At AGL we work with you for your clients best interests whether a one off specialist piece of work or building an on-going relationship.
We describe ourselves as ‘a safe pair of hands’.